Thursday 13 June 2013

hello you



Hi!


I've been quiet for a while having had a few weeks holiday, visiting friends and then a holiday in Cornwall. Cornwall is one of my favourite places in the word, it's just a few hours from me and my family and I have always holidayed there. The past few times I've had a break in Cornwall it poured but this time I managed to pick the hottest week in the year and it was glorious!


One of my favourite things to do when I'm in North Cornwall is to get up really early and go for a long walk along the coastpath - there's nothing like having an entire beach to yourself at 6am:




Now onto a card - this is my sample for our current challenge on a A Passion for Papertrey. There's still a few days to join in, the details are here!


Stamps: Trendy Tree Tops (PTI)
Card: White, Hawai’in Shores, Harvest Gold
Ink: Hawai’in Shores, Harvest Gold, Black

I'll be back tomorrow with some samples featuring the fab new stamps from Clearly Besotted Stamps!




2 comments:

Susan Raihala said...

Thanks for reminding me that those tree tops don't have to be used with the tree trunk! Great card, lovely scene from Cornwall!

Caryn said...

Hey hun, good to see you posting! I love Cornwall too and what a week to pick!!!
Gorgeous card - cant wait to see your CBS cards!
Hugs,
Caryn xxx